Multi-Element Sequential Analysis
PortaSpec® 2501 XRST includes an 8-sample rotating tray, coupled with our enhanced software preloaded in the new integrated computer.
PortaSpec® 2501 XRST will save the operator time and increase quality controls by:
- More operator flexibility with the ability to preload 6 samples: (Standard and blank samples can remain preloaded if working with the same material.)
- Minimize setup time when replacing samples during the analysis.
- Increase ease in tracking samples – avoiding operator error.
- All-in-one integrated computer within unit housing.
The same high-quality standards you presently experience from your PortaSpec® will continue with an increased time efficiency when testing with the PortaSpec® 2501 XRST.
PortaSpec® configurations available are Fixed Single Element (FSE) and Multi-Element Sequential (MSE) analysis
Powering Cianflone’s full line of X-Ray Spectrographic Analyzers is PortaSpec® PCS Software—a Windows®-based application that provides excellent records of prior analyses, improves productivity and simplifies analysis. PortaSpec® PCS Software is designed for multiple industries, including tubing and bar stock, mining and minerals, petroleum, high– and low–alloy steel, scrap metals, glass, synthetic and natural fibers, building materials, can, chemical research, alloy research, automotive, nuclear testing.
When analysis of a single element is all that is required, the FSE configuration provides a value-engineered solution that is easy on the budget while maintaining the same precision as more expensive units. While lacking the flexibility to be used on multiple elements, the fixed single element analyzer performs at the same high level of precision and provides accurate results targeted to single element analysis.
Dual Analysis is a good solution for customers targeted two known elements and provides an excellent solution at the highest levels of precision attainable. While limited to two elements, the dual element analyzer gives the same accurate and reliable results that PortaSpec® products are known for worldwide.
PortaSpec® MES is the most versatile and flexible of the PortaSpec® family of WDXRF analyzers. The MES Analyzer is capable of performing multi-element sequential analysis in the range of Titanium to Uranium and is ideal for measuring coating weights of both chrome and titanium pretreatment and providing the flexibility to transition from one element to other elements at the touch of a button.
Cianflone’s benchtop PortaSpec® MES Analyzer contains a rotating goniometer that allows the user to analyze up to five elements and can be preset sequentially one at a time. An easy load two-position sample holder is an integrated part of the analyzer. The PortaSpec® MES Analyzer is configured for analyzing liquids, powders, solids, and thin films. Analysis speed is increased by being able to change samples at the open end of the holder while the other preloaded sample is being analyzed.
- Closed loop water coolant circulator
- HDMI connection to monitor for real-time review and operation of the software.
- Monitor, keyboard, and mouse included
- PC Interface and Pre-installed Software
- Software training and upgrades for up to a year are included with your PortaSpec® purchase.
- Bragg Angle Range 13 to 98 degrees; Two Theta
- Analyzing Crystal Lithium Fluoride (200)
- Element Range Kα 22-47 (Ti to Ag)
- Element Range Lα 56-92 (Ba to U)
- Collimators 20 mil Divergent (Source)
- 10 mil Receiving (Detector)
- X-ray Source X-Ray Tube, Tungsten Target, Beryllium Window
- X-ray Tube Voltage 10, 20, or 30 kV Constant Potential
- X-ray Tube Voltage Regulation plus/minus 1% for plus/minus 10% line voltage variation
- X-ray Tube Current 0 to 5 mA – Adjustable
- Detector Tube Sealed Proportional
- Detector Supply 2700 VDC Max. (Adjustable)
- Digital Scaler and Timer-Integrated Counting Range: 1 to 999,999
- Timer Range: 1 to 990 seconds
- Lamps X-Ray On
- Voltage Requirements
- 115 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hertz
- 230 Volts AC, 50 or 60 Hertz
- Single Phase, 300 watts
- Line Regulation Required ± 5%
- Dimensions and Weight
- PortaSpec: 18″ Long, 14″ Wide, 13″ High, 64 lbs.
- Water Circulator: 10″ Long, 10.5″ Wide, 13″ High, 10 lbs. empty
- Top Grade Support
- Agile and Reliable Response
- Lead with Integrity
- Innovative Solutions
What we can help you achieve
Process control to tighten tolerances | Obtain rapid, straightforward measurements | Increased commitment to quality | Quantify the value of your products | Provide certification to your customers | Reduce risk of shipping out of spec products